Below is our Code of Conduct as the basis of our actions. Furthermore, data protection is of particular concern to us. We regularly review our processes for storing sensitive data.
We take every incident seriously and will investigate it promptly. Thank you very much!
PLU Guiding Principles
5 Rules for our Rent Business
1. We've got your back!
Our Top Assistants organize your life, your office, your team with heart and soul.
2. The best team in the world!
No matter who from our team brings your office up to speed, we ensure quality through our assessment and training. If you still have personal preference, be quick, because we apply first come first serve, to ensure fairness for all customers.
3. We don't talk, we do!
We live our philosophy. We challenge and encourage our talents and continue to develop them both personally and professionally.
4. Our customers are our mirror!
They know how to use our talents and potential correctly and sensibly and treat them with respect on equal footing.
5. We believe in our team and achievements. We provide top support within a very short timeframe.
Customers appreciate the quality of our services and are reliable partners (proof of performance is signed and invoices are paid within the deadline).
What we do not include separately, as it goes without saying for us, is that we adhere to the agreements with our customers as well as the legal framework within the framework of a trusting cooperation. This means that we do not tolerate bribery and abuse of power for personal gain.
PLU Code of Conduct
The code of conduct applies to all employees of PLU Top Assistant GmbH (management, executives, and all employees). We expect these values from our suppliers in the same way.
In addition to and independently of this Code of Conduct, the applicable law applies to our business activities and the behavior of all employees.
Company Values and Self Image
Quality, flexibility, professionalism, reliability and trust are the key values of PLU Top Assistant GmbH. Our values are the basis for a trusting cooperation with our customers and business partners. Our corporate strategy is based on value oriented action, which can be summarized in three areas:
- We put the needs of our customers at the center of our thoughts and actions.
- We work in a goal and process oriented manner and take responsibility for actions.
- We cooperate closely and with trust alongside our business partners and colleagues.
It is PLUs business policy to promote fair competition. In competition we focus on, performance, customer orientation, innovation and the quality of our services. In doing so we consistently observe all national antitrust regulations and the law against unfair competition. We do not tolerate price and other impermissible agreements, agreements with competitors for the purpose of the market sharing or the abuse of a dominant position.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our know-how as well as developments and trademark rights play a major role in the future of PLU. We take the same care to protect them as we do to respect the corresponding rights of third parties. The intentional violation of industrial property rights of third parties will not be tolerated.
Granting/ Receiving Benefits
Our company is distinguished and renowned due to the performance, quality, and reliability of services offered. We conduct our business with legally impeccable means. This applies both in relation to officials, representatives of politics and judiciary as well as our customers and suppliers. The managers of PLU Top Assistant GmbH cannot be corrupted. They therefore do not accept any illicit advantages and do not offer any such advantages to their business partners in order to influence their business policy or attitude towards PLU. Managers and employees consistently reject this and make their decisions exclusively on the basis of objective criteria.
Prohibition of Discrimination
No one may be harassed or disadvantaged because of their race, ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual identity. We consider it our duty to be a social employer and to treat our employees with respect and social justice. At the same time, we expect our employees to treat each other with respect, as well as when working with the colleagues of our customers and business partners.
Handling Information/ Duty of Confidentiality
The knowledge and information acquired by the employees of PLU are a key factory in the success of our company. PLU GmbH and all employees are therefore obliged to protect knowledge and information that represents company or business secrets from being passed on to unauthorized persons.
If such information is to be made accessible to third parties, for example as part of projects, a non-disclosure agreement must be concluded in advance.
Trade or business secrets from business partners, which we receive after the conclusion of appropriate non-disclosure agreements, are also protected against unauthorized disclosure. Relevant information is only passed on to the group of recipients who need this information for their work within the framework of the respective project, with reference to existing confidentiality obligations.
Behaviors Towards Authorities
PLU Top Assistant GmbH endeavors to establish and maintain a cooperative, open relationship with all relevant authorities. Both in regular cooperation and in special situations (e.g. in the context of investigations or investigations against third parties), PLU ensures that everything runs smoothly.
Data Protection and Information Security
The responsible handling of sensitive and personal data within PLU Top Assistant GmbH and towards third parties protects against data loss and the associated damage to image and property on the one hand and strengthens the trust of employees and customers in the company on the other. All documents belonging to workplace must be effectively protected against unauthorized access. The same applies to mobil work equipment that is used in particular when traveling (e.g. mobil computers, mobil phones, and data carriers). Important documents or their copies are to be destroyed in an access-safe manner if necessary. Computers must be protected by assigning and regularly changing suitable passwords.
Ethical Business Practices
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Zero tolerance for bribery, corruption, and unethical business practices.
- Respect for intellectual property rights and confidentiality.
Labor and Human Rights
- Fair treatment of employees, including no child labor or forced labor.
- Respect for the rights of workers, including freedom of association.
- Safe and healthy working conditions.
- Equal employment opportunities and non-discrimination policies.
- Commitment to environmental sustainability.
- Compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- Efforts to reduce waste, energy consumption, and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Responsible sourcing of materials and natural resources.
Quality and Product Safety
- Commitment to delivering high-quality products or services.
- Adherence to product safety standards and regulations.
- Transparency in product labeling and information.
- Support for community and social development initiatives.
- Respect for local cultures and customs in global operations.
- Consideration for the impact of business activities on local communities.
Supply Chain Management
- Transparency in the supply chain, including sourcing and subcontracting.
- Efforts to reduce supply chain risks and ensure business continuity.
- Collaboration with the company on audits and assessments of compliance.
Reporting and Compliance
- Mechanisms for reporting violations or concerns.
- Consequences for non-compliance with the code of conduct.
- Regular auditing and assessment processes.
- Commitment to ongoing improvement in all areas of the code of conduct.
- Collaboration between the company and its suppliers to address and rectify issues.
PMO/Project Assistance for Project Managers
RENT | Short-term and Europe-wide
We manage and organize your project management office! By standardizing and systematizing administrative and organizational processes, we generate valuable time for your business.
Interim Top Assistance
CONTRACT | Short-term and Europe-wide
We reliably and competently take on the operational responsibility for
your office during peak workloads, bottlenecks, and replacements in
demanding secretarial roles. We are available at short notice and can
provide immediate support, even overnight if necessary.
Fast Relief for More Freedom in Decision-Making
CONTRACT & PERM | Interim & Placement
You want to quickly fill a gap and yet ensure a long-term position?
You want to make sure that your favorite candidate truly fits into your organization and team?
Outer Space Support
Your personalized administrative support
Do you find that your to-do list is longer in the evenings than in the mornings? Are there tasks in your daily life that you would prefer to have reliably taken care of instead of dealing with them yourself? Would you like to have more time for yourself and the things that are important to you?
Leadership Needs Support!
Top Assistant Profiles
We manage top bosses and bring offices up to speed! The 40-hour workweek is now reaching the executive level! These Top Assistants are highly trained and provide relief to every executive.
We will find your ideal assistant.
HIRE | Search & Placement
Are you looking for talents? We can help!
Since 2007, we have been recruiting and developing assistants together with their bosses to become real winning teams! Take advantage of this unique market know-how and our structured process for the search, hiring, and training of your future Top Assistant.